Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

One day in my family

1 Comments »

How I can describe a typical day in my family? Well... if these days are holidays my family and me went to sleep very late, and this make that the next day we wake up also veery late, excent my fahter. Some of these days, my girlfriend sleep in my house, and the next day we go to the beach with the bycicle. In there, we speak a lot and we became relaxed.

If my girlfriend went to sleep to my house, the next day we went to eat to her grandmother's house. In there we stay with her family. In other case, I eat in my house, or my parents and me went to a Chine's restaurant.
After the dinner, my girlfriend and me stay in my house, and we walk arround the village, or of course, we stay in mu house because we have to study.

In the afternoon, I see the TV with my parents, or I play with the computer to World of Warcraft.

If the days are not holidays, I have to went to the highchool, after this, I have to study, and after dinner. I don't have a lot of time...

This is one part of my life, we can say that now the life of one teenager is not a very interesting life... but it isn't bad hehe
11:49

1 Response to "One day in my family"

KST TEACHERS Says :
2 de junio de 2009, 15:49

My dear Sergi , if this blog is yours , congratulations!!
I don't understand why you need to cheat.!!!!
You have to be more self-confident, you are creative, original and you don't need others to succeed, trust me, please!!
Can you tell me who is " Bio's portfolio" ???

Publicar un comentario