Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

My Motrobike

1 Comments »



Hello peolpeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!




I’m going to talk about my motorbike.

My motorbike is an aprilia rs 50, i bought it to my cousin the year 2005.This motorbike is very fast because I souped up. In this moment it doesn't have a 50 cc cylinder, it have a 74 cc cylinder because I seized the other cylinder, and I changed the original filter for a polini filter, the original exhaust pipe for a triger exhaust pipe, and the original carburettor for a 21mm OKO carburettor.

The last week I bring it to repair because the wind knocked over and the mirror brokes. The repair cost me 180€ because the mechanic has need to change all the pieces of the mirror.

In the future probably I will buy a 1000cc motorbike, because I love the motorbikes and for me went with one motorbike is very funny, the feeling that you feel while drive a motorbike is very pleasant.

This is the motorbike of my dreams:

Aprilia RSV4
14:11

1 Response to "My Motrobike"

~Sandra~ Says :
31 de mayo de 2009, 8:44

I hate the music from you blog
and also I hate you!!!





or not!!!

=)

Publicar un comentario