Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Folk-Metal

1 Comments »

There are more types of metal in the world, but the better type of metal in my opinion is the folk-metal and Folk-Rock(is not metal), this type of metal is powerful and is combinated with the sounds of the bagpipes, the violins and the piccolos.

The origins of the folk-metal are in celtic countrys, but in the actually the folk-metal is famous in all the world.
The lyrics of this type of music speak about paganism, nature, fantasy, mythology and history.
The subgeneres of this music are:

-Medieval Metal
-Celtic Metal
-Oriental Metal

These are my favourite folk-metal and folk-rock bands:

Mägo de Oz(folk-rock)


Saurom(I lisen this band since not long ago)(Folk-Metal)


Eluveitie(ver powerful, I only listen this song)

4:43

1 Response to "Folk-Metal"

~Sandra~ Says :
9 de marzo de 2009, 12:55

shit metalica music video it frighten me!!! grrrrrr

Publicar un comentario