Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Alba's birthday

1 Comments »

Hello people!
Today I’m going to talk about this weekend.
The 3 of march was the birthday of my girlfriend Alba. She made 18 years old, and I think that this is one of the most important days in her life. She organized one party the Saturday because the 3 was one Tuesday. However Sandra, Marina, Sònia, Ricard and me decide to make one surprise party this day, because as I said I think that be 18 is very special in the life.
Sandra went to Monserrat to buy all the things. After I and the others prepare the table with the foot, and approximately in 18:30 Alba arrive to my house. She down the stairs and found all the people and the table. She looks very very emocionate.
After this, my mum and me give to she two presents. One was one T-shirt, and the other was her favourite cologne. Until I have give to she the cologne I want to buy to she other present because she in my birthday buy me one motorcycle helmet, and this present is very expensive.
Well… but this is not all, this Saturday passed, she celebrate her party. In there we were a lot of people, 23 I think. We went to dinner in one Chinese restaurant. In there we and all the other 22 people give it some presents. After this we come to one Karaoke for wait for the hour to go to the discoteque “Chic”. And well… we went to the discoteque, and after this Alba comes with me to my house to sleep.
The Sunday my parents, me and the family of Alba celebrate her birthday making one lunch in my house.
This weekend was very special and very funny
10:20

1 Response to "Alba's birthday"

~Sandra~ Says :
9 de marzo de 2009, 12:52

Bacterium!!!!
you are right, it has been a great weekend!
but I think you've gone too early home from Chic!

aah and you know that now that Alba has 18 years I go with her to partys without you because you're “peke”!!

=D

love/hate you!!
~Sandra~

Publicar un comentario