Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Alba

1 Comments »

Well... now I'm going to talk about one person very special for me.
As you know, I have girlfriend. We fall in love in 14 of July of 2006... yes it's a lot of time, but I say always that is more the time that we are going to spend together.
Her name is Alba Esculta, and she is on second od batxillerat. We have the same age, but I repit one curse.

Well she is very quiet, and also is very shy.For these reasons the people think that she isn't very sociable, but this is not true, when you really met she is completly different. She is more mature than other girls of her age, and also is very responsible. She always help her friends, or she always help me when I need it.
One think that describes him is that she is very very sensitive, and when she saw one sad film, or when she saw that anybody is pass a bad moment and cry, she also cry. She doesn't have too much willpower.
She love the cats, dogs, the cuddly toys, but she is allergic to it, and also to the dust and the pollen. She also love the children, and for this she would be teacher or psychopedagogist.
She is very obstinate, and she always want have the reason of the things.
She is also a very nervious person, and this is not good.
Phisically, she have a long chesnut hair. She have a very strange colour of eyes, but I love it, this colour is grey, green, brown, it's difficult to describe.
She is tall, but no more of me.

We live a lot of good moments together, and I love she very much.
6:50

1 Response to "Alba"

KST TEACHERS Says :
13 de diciembre de 2008, 2:59

You make a wonderful couple, I know Alba, and it's true, she's a great girl !!
Cheers

Publicar un comentario