Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Test

2 Comments »
This is not a post, I saw this test in the blog of Sandra, and I like it, for this reason I answer it and I put it in my blog, but I repeat that this is not a "official" post

Name: Sergi Bernad Santiago
Age: 17
Birthday: 10 of July
Tallness: 1,75
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
An animal: Dog
A friend: Xavi Oliveras
A song: Unforgiven III (Metallica)
A number: 3
A colour: Purple
A dessert: Chocolate Crep
A letter: A
A flower: Rose
A fruit: Mandarin
A flaw: Pig-head
A station: Winter
Worst defect in a person: the falseness
One day: 14/07/06
Radio station: Europa FM
Cold or hot: Hot
Day or night: Night
A hug or a kiss? A kiss
Have you any piercing or tattoos: No( I want make a piercing)
You favorite mark of cigarettes: Camel ( but I don’t smoke)
Are you happy at the moment? YES :)
Are you in love? YES
Have you a good mood? I have good mood
An insult what you always have in your mouth: Fuck
When do you typically cry? I never cry :)
You like the eyes from...: Alba Esculta
In your wardrobe you doesn’t have: a Monster!!!
Where would you like to go on holidays? To hawai to dance hula-hula with my girlfriend
10:41

2 Responses to "Test"

xavi26 Says :
29 de noviembre de 2008, 13:59

Hello my friend!
This is a very good post!
oh, thanks, You are my best friend too ;)
You feel good?
see you soon :)

XaV¡.]

~Sandra~ Says :
29 de noviembre de 2008, 14:47

Grrrrr this is my test!!
I spend a lot of time tradueixing it and you copy it!!
I HATE YOU!!!

Kiss honey

Publicar un comentario