Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

My new laptop

1 Comments »

Hello peopleee!!!

I’m going to talk about my new laptop. My parents give me for my birthday although my birthday is in July.


The laptop is very beautuful and it’s better than other laptops, is a Hp dv7 and it have these componnents:


Processor: Intel core 2 Duo 2,00 Ghz


Ram memory: 4 Gb and a maxim of 8 Gb


Hard disk: 320 Gb


Graphic card: Nvidia GeForce 9600M GT 512 Mb


Webcam: 1.3 Mpixels


Dvd/cd player/recorder with lightscribe tecnology


We, my parents and me, decided to buy one new computer because my computer was very very old. In the first moment, my father was desagree with this idea, because he thought that my computer was ok, and also for the marks… but my mother and me convince my father.


When we decided this, I went to the my teacher of drum shop. In there I bought one special mouse for the laptop, and Sandra bought me one bagg also.


My girlfriend Alba asked me to have a change, her laptop for my laptop hehe, but I answer to him that the mine is better than her laptop.

I make this post with my laptop :)
11:18

1 Response to "My new laptop"

~Sandra~ Says :
31 de mayo de 2009, 8:41

bacteriummmmmm

you know... I'M A VERRY GOOD FRIEND!

buuuut, on you birthday, don't ask me for any gift because I don't gift you anything else!

=)

Publicar un comentario