Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Marina's birthday

0 Comments »
Hello!

The last 11 of April was the 18 birthday of one of my friends. She is Marina.


I meet Marina when I arrived here to Castelló d'Empúries in third of ESO. In specially, I meet she because she was one of the bests friends of my girlfriend Alba. Now we are not a very very very good friends, but she is a very good girl, and we pass good moments together.

My girlfriend and me sent a message to him for felicitate her birthday; we would phone him but as we are going to pass all the night together we only sent to she a message.

She decided to made a dinner in one chinese restaurant. In there we are 15 friends. We dinner, talk a lot, and after this we gave it to she some presents that we had bought the last thursday. Some of this presents were: One cushion with one photo in there where appear all of we, also we gave it some bracelets, earrings, T-shirts... We pass a very good time.

After the dinner, we decided to go to sikim for spend time for go after to the discoteque. When we arrive to sikim we decided to go to pacha discoteque because sikim was full of people. And well... after this we went to pacha.

This year all the birthdays would be very special for all of we, because is ours 18 birthdays.
12:37

0 Responses to "Marina's birthday"

Publicar un comentario