Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

The drugs

0 Comments »

Hello, this is my first post of the thirth term.

I'm going to talk about the drugs. Why about this topic?? Because nowadays is a very important problem in out society, and also because a lot of people think that the drugs should be legalized because for them are one way of happiness, ore one way of life.

Personally, I think that drugs shouldn't be legalized for diferent reasons, but also, I think that drugs could help our society If the people were more responsible.

On one hand I think that the drugs shouldn't be legalized because now the teenagers have got a lot of problems because of drugs, and If they were legalized these problems would be come bigger and more serious, one of the most important problem they have is that a lot of them drive they cars after taking drugs, and this is very dangerous. of course these people can have a lot of problems, because drugs are very expensive, and the people who sell them want their money. These are only two problems that drugs cause. In my opinion, you can make a lot of damage to the people that love you. As I see it, now we have a lot of people that are drug-addicts and, if the drugs were legalized, more people than now can be it.

On the other hand, I must admit that the drugs can be a solution for the people that are very ill. For example, the persons that have cancer have a lot of pain, and the drugs can be a solution. Frankly, the hospitals give to these persons some drugs, but I think that these drugs are not sufficient, because in the last period of the illness, the pain is more intense than in the beginning. I also think that the drugs can be a solution for these persons that have a lot of anxiety, because as far as I'm concerned I think that they can be more relaxed in this way, than in other way when they take only valerian, because this isn't always effective.

In short, I strongly believe that the drugs are bad for our society, and for this reason the drugs shouldn't be legalized, but let's remember that these drugs can be a good solution for the ill persons. In my opinion, the drugs should be more controled for the police, because a lot of teenagers have acces to them, and this is a very big problem.
9:40

0 Responses to "The drugs"

Publicar un comentario