Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

The animals

0 Comments »
And my last post of this term. I'm going to talk about my favourites animals.
I love very much the dogs, exactlly the "pastor alemán".
I have one "pastor alemán", her name is Laika, and she have 9 years old aproximatelly. When she was little, she was very very beautiful. I love the colours of the hair of this class of dog, this are blak and brown. When Laika was little, she had a very black colour, and this I like it very very much. Also she was very loving, and she always want play with me, or with my fathers. I love the character of this type of dog, because they are more intelligent than others, also they are very hardworking, and very loyal, is for these reason that the police use it for his work.
Other thing that I love of this type of animals is her ears. This when they are young were fall, and when they grow, this were very firm. You can see that when they are attenttive to something, this ears went more firm than before.
I want have dogs always in especially if this dogs are "pastores alemanes".


Also I like very much the cats. I have one cat too, her name is "kitty". My cat is very special, she only leave me touch she when she want food. I see other cats that are very different, I see other cats that are very loving, and very loyal... but the mine... jeje but I love she equally.
I like more the dogs than the cats, but if I have to choose one animal for live like them, I will choose the cats, because are more independent, and also more tidy jeje







The dogs and the cats of the photos don't be my dog and don't be my cat.
8:18

0 Responses to "The animals"

Publicar un comentario